Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hi! Seeking advice.

I have residency in AZ but have been in college in CA for the last few years (graduated in may). I have recently been offered a 35 hr/week internship position from now until the end of the year for a fully remote company.

I have worked there as a part time intern (10 hrs/week) since February and used my college (CA) address on my w2, but have been home (AZ) since March bc corona. While doing new paperwork for the new position the hr women realized I lived in AZ and said they don’t currently operate there and don’t plan to open an “office” there. Maybe putting my college address on my w2 is there I messed up.

Here’s the thing I have a second home in CA where they do operate. I am here often and have been at that address all summer. Can I use this second home address on my w2 and maintain residency in AZ? Does this negate the problem of having to open an “office” in AZ?



Submitted July 31, 2020 at 08:15PM by excelsior0303 https://ift.tt/2PaiBcG

Click to comment