Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I've seen plenty of videos and got some tips but some seem to include these things and some don't.So I've dug out the area. I'm going to whacker plate the soil flat, I'm getting enough for a 5cm layer of type 1 / MOT / foundation, which will then also be whacker plated. Then I'm putting down a weed membrane then I was just going to put down some of these stone holder grid things just at the edge of the driveway to stop stones flicking off the edge and going into the street.It's quite a smallish drive so the cars will be parked in roughly the same spot everyday. So I'm now thinking maybe I should go all over with grid or at least put some under the wheels? Or is that overkill? It's not really on a slope and it's gonna be properly whacker plated (twice) so I can't imagine it will settle more and they're not heavy cars either...Any guidance would be appreciated! Thanks Reddit! via /r/DIY https://ift.tt/2XghNre

Click to comment