Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I am a 16 year old boy who has numerous health problems (diabetes is the biggest) and my family relies heavily on my insurance to cover most of the cost of my medications. In my state (MD) I am eligible for a job, but my mother and I have concerns about this. From what she has said, she’s stated that if I were to get a job my insurance would become aware of it and stop covering my medication because I would now be a working citizen, this is what worries me the most because a single box of my insulin is around 500 dollars, and I, nor my mother can afford that out of pocket. For that exact reason is why I haven’t obtained a job yet, and that’s also why I don’t know if I would ever be able to get one until i’m an adult. Which is why i’ve come here to ask for advice and information about whether this is true, or if it’s not.



Submitted September 20, 2024 at 11:41PM by smallpeanutjar2 https://ift.tt/DJ8iaZl

Click to comment