Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello everyone, I am a 24 year old Male with a net worth of about 155k spread out in 3 accounts (401k, Roth and Taxable account). I have a salary of 70k and also I have a side hustle (my instagram page on the motivational niche) which generates about $1000 to $1200 on a monthly basis just by selling ads/promotions on the page, but recently it has been slowing down. Someone recently offered me 25k for the page. I am hesitant to take the money and just invest it but on the other hand is hard since it is a page I have worked so far for the past 5 years to build to almost half a million followers. I believe that with my net worth plus this extra 25k I should be good for retirement. But I am afraid of the idea of just relying on my salary. It is nice having a side income that you can rely on for extra an extra cash at the end of the month. What would you do?



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 11:30PM by hecmtz96 https://ift.tt/36adqTS

Click to comment