Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I have a 2007 Toyota Corolla. Purchased in 2012 with 55k miles. Paid off several years ago. Now has 120k miles. To this point, no major maintenance.

I am not a car person at all... not interested in replacing the car until I need to. And love having no car payments.

But I can see the maintenance bills on their way. There are some weird sounds, and I think the suspension is getting bad. (My car knowledge is very very limited) I make enough money that I can afford not to be dealing with a car that breaks down.

How do you all decide when it makes financial sense to replace the car? How much maintenance do you sink in.... or do you get out at first sign of problems, while there is still some trade-in value left?

Good advice. Thanks everyone.



Submitted July 21, 2020 at 08:38PM by ultra-rooster https://ift.tt/3eMWeEr

Click to comment