Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I've always said if I had been handed money when I was a kid instead of debt and bad credit (parents opened cable, internet, phone in my name when I was underage) I would have been fairly responsible and made it count. Well since my wife and I are both servers who were both out of work for months during lockdown, I have received the chance to put my money where my mouth is in the form of about 10k in unemployment payments.

I have already started paying Lexington Law $100 a month to fix my credit, it's already gone up 75 points in 2 weeks.

I have already ordered a secured OpenSky Card with $300 to help with the credit rebuild.

My goals are to have enough credit and money by January 2022 to buy my own home for my wife and I. I have never been on this subreddit and am wondering if I can get some advice on how to achieve this.

Current credit score: 525

current bank account: $11,204



Submitted July 13, 2020 at 07:04PM by Marli_Norzalez https://ift.tt/32lHh9M

Click to comment