Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster for this sub.

I am a college student who is moving into their first apartment tomorrow. I have saved around $7000 by working this summer and really restricting my spending. I am moving to a place where the rent is around $370 per month per person. The only utilities we will pay for will be electricity and internet, which should run up to be around $90 per month per person. I have been budgeting pretty religiously for around 4 months at this point and plan to keep it up after I move. Once I move and school starts I will only be able to work around 20 hours a week which culminates to around $1000 per month.

I wanted to reach out to others in the sub to ask for tips and anything you lovely people think might help or is important. Please feel free to leave any comments pertaining to anything about moving out, and how I can make it as an actual adult.

Thanks for your peoples help in advance.



Submitted July 26, 2020 at 04:19PM by CockBlockula- https://ift.tt/3hAz0TW

Click to comment