Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I’ve thrown some money at Broadcom, Nvidia, SMCI, VOO and QQQ thus far.

I’m wondering what I should do with the remainder of money I have available.

And also, if Nvidia is even worth holding on to.

I bought Nvidia a month or so ago at $120 a share when there was all this investor hype.

But seemingly the price projections for Nvidia are only like $140 or so for next year.

Meaning that I seemingly won’t really make all that good a return on investment, as oppossed to if I just reinvested somewhere else.

So should I just sell my shares of Nvidia and re-invest in something else?

Or is it worth holding on to?

What stocks are in your portfolio?



Submitted September 16, 2024 at 01:16AM by Rowdy_Ryan330 https://ift.tt/9U7Ipae

Click to comment