Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I read on here a sub about short sellers, which included why people shouldn’t be all upset with them.

To summarize a long process of thoughts, I decided to try to post something on here to begin to contribute.

Hate on me if u want, I’m not exactly expecting a terricific reception in this sub on my thought:

Day trading with a twist:

I like some stock, etfs, and indices, yet I seriously distrust overnight and over-month movements. Too much can change in 24 hours.

Also, for me, day trading after years of experience is where I make my best AND most consistent profit believe it or not, especially since feb/March of 2020

Why I think this pertains to this particular sub: I aim to day trade things I think are also valuable mid term (0.5-5years) and I don’t believe I have enough knowledge to predict or truly project the future past 1-2 years on a globalized economy basis.

So I invest, in equities I foresee as a valuable investment, but I take my profit (or loss) before the day ends because worldwide unknowns. I magnify my gains with options.

What’s r/investing think?



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 09:44PM by moronicinvestor https://ift.tt/3cxj2IP

Click to comment