Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Background info about me: Im 20 years old in my 2nd year of university for nursing. I grew up in a very poor household. When my parents divorced in 2012, I was left with my dad who neglected me. That forced me to provide for myself at a very young age (12) . Through the past 8 years I’ve been able to work and save up 10k. However, this upcoming semester I’m planning to move out with my girlfriend of 5 years. I think I have enough saved for about one year of expenses while still working on the side. However, after that year I’ll most likely have to take out loans. I’ll also have to take out loans for my last two years of school

The problem is that I have an irrational fear of debt. It seems like taking on debt during college is the norm, however, I can’t seem to do it. How do I get over this fear? The most debt I’d probably take out is 30k max and I’ll be making around 60k out of school.

Edit: Stayinf at home is not an option anymore. I have to move out of this toxic household



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 08:36PM by TheDivingPoet https://ift.tt/3cwQWNQ

Click to comment