Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello people of reddit! I'm looking for some advice based on my current life situation. I'm 26 years old and I live with my fiance and my family. Because the houses are so expensive in GTA we decided to stay with my family to save up some money. I recently opened a business and took a line of credit to buy products. The grand opening is planned in beginning of next month. Last week there was an explosion of different events in my life. I lost my good job in sales plus we found out my fiance is 4 weeks pregnant. I'm still super overwhelmed with all these events. I pay my family a 500 dollar rent for some bills. 350 for my car and 200 for insurance. 250 for phone and internet. 700 for minimum payment for my line of credit. 250 for groceries a month. I quit smoking last week to cut on spending money on useless stuff. My fiance makes around 4k a month before taxes but she has a lot of bills for school etc. She saves around 500-700 a month. I'm very lost and confused on what I should do. This week has been very scary and we decided to keep the baby but I cant believe all of this happened. I'm looking for some tips and help and what should I do next. Thank you!



Submitted July 20, 2020 at 09:14PM by foxu116 https://ift.tt/3fNJBKH

Click to comment