Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Okay, so im setting up my spare bedroom as my workshop/ game room. And I mounted my TV ( that was an ordeal, still don't know if it'll hold) and now I'm trying to put up a floating shelf underneath. This house was literally made in 1320 bc!! The studs are irrationally positioned, there's double drywall & "lath". I'm trying to use drywall anchors since I don't have another option. They said" no drilling required ". But it's impossible to get it to go into the wall. So I predrilled, starting with small bits, trying, bigger bit, trying, bigger bit.. And so forth.. Till I'm using a ginormous bit, and I think oh, maybe it'll go in this time.. I'm about halfway in and the ****** *** **** ***** ****** thing snaps in half, leaving most of it inside the wall.. What do I do here? Somebody plz help before I go full mental, I'm begging you🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 via /r/DIY https://ift.tt/2WYKXLc

Click to comment