Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I’ve had it up to my eyeballs with the price of doing laundry. Detergent, dryer sheets, softener, money for the machines (because I rent and use communal machines), etc. and I feel like my clothes aren’t always clean enough. The dryer has to be ran twice to dry towels and jeans, costing me more money.

I’ve read recently that delicate items should be had washed in cold, jeans and bras should be hung to dry, and using half the “normal” amount of detergent helps. I’m looking to do this the best way possible to preserve the quality of my clothes and hopefully bring price down overall.

Tips? Tricks? Life hacks? Can I make detergent? Can I linedry everything? Is it actually cheaper/easier to get one of those small “washer and spin dryer” units that you hook up to the sink? TIA



July 21, 2020 at 09:34PM

Click to comment