Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello all, I am hoping to get some guidance on how to build up credit. I am 29, I live with my mother and brother, and I give her money for rent and utilities. No bills under my name (except for my car insurance) I do not have any credit cards either.

My girlfriend and I want to move together sometime in the next couple of years, and are planning to get a joined savings account starting next year. She pays all her credit cards on time and has built up good credit, but wants me to have my own credit as well, and I agree that I never gave it much thought before.

I make about 33k a year currently, with no debt. Any advice you guys may have for me would be appreciated. Thank you for your time in advance.

Edit: I live in NJ United States.



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 11:34AM by SirSausagePants http://ift.tt/2rp2oFN

Click to comment