Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I’m a guy that’s 27. I live in the rural Midwest. I would like to buy a house. The houses I like in my area are about $100,000 to $150,000. I currently live with mom and dad but would like to live on my own so that I could have a girlfriend.

I make $63,000 a year which isn’t much, but again, I do live in the rural Midwest. I have no debt and $70,000 ready to go for a down payment.

I could easily make the house payments even now. Trouble is I have no credit. I’ve never had a credit card or any credit whatsoever.

How can I build credit? I would like to target spring 2026 as a date to buy a house. How can I go from no credit to decent credit by then? Thanks.



Submitted March 26, 2024 at 10:43PM by Public-Scheme9638 https://ift.tt/GMsKWTC

Click to comment