Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I need help with money, investments, real estate, retirement, the future, etc. I'd like to buy a house or a rental property but I don't even know if I want/can afford one anymore. I can manage my own accounts so don't need that. More so, someone who can help me review my numbers and make a plan for saving, spending, investing, and setting myself up for the future. The last few years I've been educating myself about finances but now I have gotten to a point where I feel like I need advanced help. Lol I'd like to meet with someone maybe once a year to review my finances, help me set a budget, and figure out if purchasing real estate is financially possible for me right now.



Submitted October 13, 2024 at 03:12AM by LatinxInPNW https://ift.tt/8U9smQ6

Click to comment