Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I never imagined in my life I'd have to worry about this, but my mom has been scammed by a few people she considered friends or even boyfriends.

My mom has lost tens of thousands of dollars. We'll never find the network to recover her money. It's real and it's scary.

She never would listen to me about this. It wasn't until a third party came into the picture (of which I've been skeptical of.)

I plead with you to please connect with your parents. They can be easily be so gullible and it's scary. These predators only want to drain all of their money they have (and will try vigorously). The stories I've heard have been insane. My mom never would listen to me. She's aware now, but I'm still in fear over this.

It's a weird world we live in now. It's fucking scary.



Submitted October 05, 2024 at 11:07PM by digigyrl https://ift.tt/4UzLn0g

Click to comment