Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I'm very interested in investing in private equity as historically the returns have beaten the public markets significantly - a lot of the big funds are consistently returning 18-20% p.a.

Many well known investors have significant portions of their portfolio in PE and I feel like I'm missing out.

There are platforms that offer minimums of $25k or $50k to invest in big funds such as BainCapital, Apollo and EQTs. I am considering one called Reach Alts.

Has anyone had experience with either Reach Alts or a different platform?

I also don't have experience with draw downs etc. and obviously there is a fair amount of illiquidity with PE. Anything I should be considering? Your experience appreciated!

Also I'm not as interested in private equity ETFs, which are not really the same thing - although happy to be convinced otherwise.



Submitted October 07, 2024 at 11:48PM by jackieonassis https://ift.tt/Fg7yRSI

Click to comment