Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Forewarning: I threw this card away years ago in high school when I wasn’t educated enough to know to shred my cards. I threw it away, and now, years later, someone is leaving a digital trail of purchases around Oklahoma. I live in Florida now and have helplessly just been relocking, cancelling, and reordering new cards just for them to attempt to use the card again which is SOMEHOW still accessing my account. My passwords and pins have been changed and they’re still using the card. Finally the police and managers of businesses where the card is being used are collaborating to figure out who this is. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a solution I haven’t mentioned? How does this even happen?



Submitted September 15, 2024 at 01:15AM by arkham_knight2004 https://ift.tt/IWRMtQp

Click to comment