Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello, I am 23 years old with 7,000 in credit card debt with a score of 522.

I know, stupid stupid stupid. I was young and ignorant to what could happen to my life if I faulted on my payments.

Here’s where i’m stuck, my debt is in collections and while i’m working on paying them off slowly I can’t get the debt collectors to negotiate the total cost down to be paid in full, but a few hundred dollars.

I live with family and while they’re okay with me living with them and paying rent I no longer want to be doing this and would love to move out on my own

I can’t be approved for a debt consolidation loan and paying everything off is taking longer than i’d like.

Thoughts on filling bankruptcy? Any advice is welcome.



Submitted September 15, 2024 at 12:02AM by Glittering_Key_631 https://ift.tt/uYMwCQE

Click to comment