Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

If you have a Job Lot near you they have been having some pretty good brands lately. Here is what I remember off the top of my head:

Joes Jeans sunglasses Rag and Bone jeans Betsey Johnson accessories Juicy Couture clothing Bcbg max azria clothing Marika clothing Aeropostale Mossimo Happy socks Adidas and puma golf

Not to mention some great cosmetics

Sometimes racks are marked by brand/size but I would recommend looking through the whole thing because it is often mixed up.

I would love to hear what people have found there!

I bought 2 pairs of joes sunglasses for $7 each, $2 happy socks, $20 bcbg dress (originally 288) and some lip smackers because my inner middle schooler could not resist.



Submitted September 28, 2020 at 07:16PM by whizardbee https://ift.tt/2S8eP5i

Click to comment