Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hey y’all,

I’ve been lurking on this page for some time and have learned a lot of great tips to apply to my own personal life. Unfortunately, my boyfriend is not as financially savvy and has parents that are very irresponsible with money. If you guys could please help me think of a few ways to help solve his current money issues, I would greatly appreciate it!

Revenue: $1,200/month as a FT retail worker

Expenses:

Car payment - $330 minimum (2017 Chevy Cruze, bought for $23k and has $17k remaining, 30k miles with a 12.99% interest rate)

Credit card debt - $1,400 at 22%

College classes - about $1,000 due in a month. This makes up a bulk of his credit card expenses (tuition, books)

Other expenses - about $100

You can all see the problem here. I’ve mentioned selling the car, but he doesn’t love the idea since he’s only had it for a year. He also needs one to get to and from work. If you can please shed some light on a way to start tackling this debt, we would both really appreciate it!



Submitted September 24, 2020 at 10:30PM by cmedraut https://ift.tt/3i2P2G6

Click to comment