Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hey! I’m looking to play fantasy investing with my friends. I would like to set up a league with rules, timeline etc. and was wondering if anyone know if something like this already exists or if it could be created easily?

A few criteria we’d like to have:

All players have a set amount (e.g $10,000) to invest

Buy / Sell trades are time stamped at the stock tickers price (e.g I “bought” $1000 of AMZN on 9/25 at 10:38 am; AMZN is at $3100 (essentially keeping a cost basis)

Current value of portfolio

Don’t know how complex it’d be to add in options

Some auditing / integrity check (I suppose Google sheets could do this?)

Thanks for the advice, and not trying to reinvent the wheel but a few buddies of mine thing this would be a lot of fun so seeing what’s out there already.



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 06:25PM by accounting671 https://ift.tt/30aA3no

Click to comment