Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

So I ruined my credit a few years back by falling behind on payments for credit cards and a personal bank loan. Those account got closed and I finally paid off all the debt last year. Now I am looking to replace my car which is needing frequent & costly repairs but I only have $2000 saved so far. I don’t know what my credit score is today but I do know that I was rejected for a credit card and denied buying a certified used car last year due to my credit(dealership said I could only buy new).

Thinking about my credit situation, I wanted to ask if it is better to just buy with cash and build my credit using a secure credit card Or should I buy from a dealership and build credit through payments? I don’t know if it’s worth it to shotgun my credit again for the sake of building it, but I do need a car soon since mine is just not reliable.



Submitted September 26, 2020 at 08:31PM by Any_Passion_7834 https://ift.tt/2G350TB

Click to comment