Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello everyone, I am 18 and currently have the terrible Wells Fargo bank as my only bank. One reason why i dislike them is that they urged me to keep my saving account there but they pay literally 0.01% in interest every year. I have about $18,000 in my checking account and that I earned myself by flipping broken computers and I'm thinking about going to the bank and withdrawing all of it in cold hard cash so I can just look at it and take a couple photos. Then what I would do is sign up for the $200 checking account with Chase and depositing all my money there. Or maybe another bank that offers something similar like ally bank. Is it a good idea for me to withdraw 18,000 dollars from my current bank and then deposit it into another bank account? 2nd question is... Is there better banks that want me then Chase?

Also not going to college so forget any student offers

This is the offer I got with Chase > https://accounts.chase.com/consumer/banking/online/seo?jp_aid_a=T_61940&jp_aid_p=chasehome_3/hero

I also got my eye on Ally bank because of the 0.50% APR on Checking accounts

Also I have 2,500 in my Schwab Brokerage account, do they have good checking accounts and/or should i put more money in there



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 08:12PM by AxtrosityYT https://ift.tt/39wamku

Click to comment