Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello! Posting here since it seems like all my searches of reddit regarding the Steelcase Gesture show up in this subreddit.

I received my gesture this morning and I'm still feeling it out. I'm coming from a crappy 130 dollar Amazon leather office chair, am about 5'10.

For the most part, everything fits pretty well. One thing I'm noticing though is my lower back area feels like it's not "filled" as much with support. I can feel the general back support there on the sides, but less so in the middle.

The best way I can explain it - you know how some car seats have an inflatable lumbar setting that fills in that lower back region? Imagine if that was completely deflated and you'll have a general idea.

This is most noticeable while reclining; if I'm just sitting upright and pushing my back into the chair it feels more supported in that part. I wasn't sure if this is normal for the chair or if it's due to poor posture from my previous chair. Thanks!



Submitted July 14, 2020 at 09:53PM by Gigeresque https://ift.tt/308uMfj

Click to comment