Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

My sister has to move from her current apartment since her roommate will not be apart of the next lease making it too expensive for her. The only apartment complex that has called her back has a minimum income policy that she doesn't meet close enough to. She asked me today if she could use my income to add to hers to meet the minimum along with my social and general info. I'm 21M, just got a job that pays little more than minimum wage, 32-40 hours weekly, and have never attempted to open a credit card or use my credit score in any way. What risk do I take by giving her what she's asking for? She's not asking for any money and I don't plan on living with her. Thank you for any advice as I know very little about what affects my credit.



Submitted July 18, 2020 at 08:27PM by xYnohtna https://ift.tt/3h9toja

Click to comment