Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Looking to move to the shore of Lake Superior soon to begin living sustainably. I’d like to implement solar or wind tech to eliminate natural gas and all power bills, build a year round greenhouse large enough to produce veggies for my family and I, get serious about fishing the lake and hunting during the summers, and seriously cut back on spending. This idea is coming from noticing that we only have one life to live as far as we know and I sure as hell don’t want to spend it grinding for money my whole life. In the perfect world I would be able to completely drop out of the economy, but I realize that’s not totally possible if I don’t want to fully drop out of civilization.



Submitted July 26, 2020 at 08:14PM by roadw0rk https://ift.tt/3f52gR7

Click to comment