Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I need a good but convenient sized crossbody (specifically leather) everyday pack in a designer similar to this

I carry a decent bit and I don't know if that'd carry everything, I'm looking to downsize my backpack from a large messenger bag to something simple and convenient

I carry:

Samsung S8

Wallet

Switch case

mini-flashlight

mini-umbrella

small first-aid kit

small journal and pencil

earbuds

a mini bottle of hand sanitizer

some keys

a pocket knife

Usually a pack of gum and some water

And occasionally a small bible

It sounds like a lot but it really isn't considering the size of them, But I want to see my options or if anyone else has personal experience and can vouch if BULLCAPTAINs are good or not

Thanks in advance



Submitted July 15, 2020 at 11:45PM by hawaiifunke https://ift.tt/2B20Dpi

Click to comment