Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I recently moved, and my new apartment is outfitted with overhead LED fixtures. I use RGB wifi bulbs in my accent lamps, and have replaced the overhead light switches with smart, dimming wifi switches. The LED overhead fixtures have controllers capable of dimming. My only issue is, when I first turn on the lights, any attempt to dim below 20% causes the lights to drop to ab essentially non-luminous glow. However, if I let the lights sit at 20% for 5-10 minutes, I can dim them down to 10 or even 5 percent.I know it isn't uncommon for cheaper LEDs to not really handle dimming below 20-30% very well, but I never experienced this sort of "warm up" phenomenon with anything LED. Any one have an experience with this? via /r/DIY https://ift.tt/32Wad8D

Click to comment