Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I often find myself trying to straddle the line of quality and frugality. Best bang for the buck. My issue is I bounce between the two too often. Sometimes I will say to myself “if I’m not getting the BEST quality why even consider quality?”and then I will say to myself “screw price I care more about quality.”

In reality I know I can purchase almost anything that’s amazing quality but still frugal but i often find it hard to straddle that line. It’s so easy to say “I should just get the absolute cheapest” or “well If I spend a little more I can get even BETTER quality.”

I’ll use chicken as an example. For me, Costco has the best quality at its price point and even better than some pricier brands. Sometimes I will think “oh but I can get chicken for .99 cents a pound over at X store.” I know the quality is shady but I don’t care in that moment. Or, I will say “there’s a way better brand quality wise but it’s nearly $10 a pound so why not get the absolute best I can?”

I just keep bouncing between these two mindsets. I guess it kinda feels like settling in both quality and price. I could get something cheaper or I could get better quality. So I suppose my question for all of you is how do you manage to find that balance and stay there without feeling like you are settling in some fashion?



July 14, 2020 at 08:51PM

Click to comment