Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hi, I have now been out of school for about a year now and am currently making about 65,000 with my contract set to expire at the beginning of January. I currently owe about 75k in student loan debt, have about 13k in savings in the bank, 8k in stocks and 5k in a Roth 401k that will be maxed out this year.

Monthly I spend about:

$500 toward 401k $50 toward personal stocks $1955 towards student loans $300 spending money $750-1k into personal savings towards saving for a home with hopes of looking to purchase next summer $250 on car insurance

How would you rate my financial plan? What would you recommend changing? I was thinking about taking more of my savings and investing it rather than sitting in my bank for about 6-8 months before making it into cash for the home purchase but I am not sure what to do



Submitted July 22, 2020 at 07:49PM by atvnuts5 https://ift.tt/3fTJ4a2

Click to comment