Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hey guys!I'm glueing down 5/16" inch think engineered hardwood throughout the entire 1 story house. In some areas I had tile so I ripped that up and used a rotary hammer to scrap off the thinset. It's a concrete post tensioned slab, house built in 2002 so the floor is pretty okay I think.The floor doesn't seem to be 100% flat but I haven't seen an gaps above 3/16 under a level or any of the different straight edges I've laid on the floor.I put some self leveling in a few places to try and feathercoat but I think it's too thin and it's really not doing a great job.Do you guys think the small areas where there still may be just a bit of thinset or where the concrete is slightly chipped from the hammer requires putting self leveler on the whole floor? I also used an angle grinder at first so there are a few small dips from the grinder.Imo it's flat enough to lay tile over but idk how sensitive this glued hardwood would be.Floor One Floor Two Floor Three via /r/DIY https://ift.tt/339W6g7

Click to comment