Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I haven't been able to get in touch with the university who claimed my tax refund because of course they are closed and only reachable by email. I have written of course, but don't expect to hear a response any time soon.

I contacted the Dept. of Education to make sure that I don't somehow have an outstanding balance, they confirmed that it was all paid off five years ago.

I'm not sure who else to contact about this. The Dept. of Revenue sent me the letter but there is no way to get in touch with them, besides writing a letter of my own.

I was depending on the refund amount in order to cover some upcoming dental expenses. I can't really afford to wait the weeks that it may take for this to be corrected. But is there something I am missing? Some way that they can legitimately seize my money even though the Dept. of Education states I don't owe anyone anything?



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 07:14PM by productofmytime https://ift.tt/306ce08

Click to comment