Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Long story short my family is abandoning me because I chose my own personal freedoms and happiness over their religious beliefs.

I have to get a place of my own and I found a really nice house for 99k. I am making 40k a year in a job I just got. Before taxes. This house has nothing wrong with it and comes with appliances. It is a 4 minute drive from my job. I will not be able to put a down payment on this house as I only have about 4K in savings.

Another key factor to this story is I’m thinking about moving in with someone. Now I’m not looking for life advice, just financial advice. I’ve been with this person since I was 15 and feel confident in taking it to the next level because of what we’ve been through together. They make about 27k a year before taxes but have had credit longer than I have so the loan will be in their name. We are getting pre approved hopefully tomorrow.

I feel like this is a huge decision. Is this house a good idea or is there something I’m missing? From what I’ve calculated the mortgage payments will be cheaper than most apartments in my area.



Submitted July 21, 2020 at 08:20PM by senselessapprentice- https://ift.tt/39goA9b

Click to comment