Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Greetings r/Frugal,

I generally prep on Sundays for M-TH. I generally prep 8 meals, an example would be (1) Rice, Chicken & Veggie Meal and (1) Beef Patty, Sweet Potato and Veggie meal for each day of the week.

I am considering cooking just once per month and instead of making 8 meals, simply making 32. With that said, I have a few questions:

  • 1) What is the best way to store them? I generally only eat out of glass, so plastic is a no go.

  • 2) What can I expect from flavor and texture changes? I love the food I eat and it tastes fresh even on Thursday! If I miss a meal, Friday it tends to be "okay" but still serves it's need!

Aside from the two meals above, I would probably throw in a Pasta + Chicken meal in there occasionally but aside from that, my diet stays consistent.

Any tips, advice or information is welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks.



January 26, 2017 at 05:40PM

Click to comment