Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I have saved well over $100 in a little less than a week by going out to the store and buying my own groceries. After reading on this sub how so many people came to the realization of how much money they spend eating out, I have decided to not only go out and save myself money by doing most of my cooking, but also decided to make healthier choices in the process and I feel so much better mentally/physically now that I am eating better and at a fraction of the cost.

Working in construction, going from literally job site to job site, I often stop at a local pho place or the Chick fila around the area I'm at. After reading so many stories I decided to become an example. If I can do it, so can anyone reading this! I probably spend anywhere from 350-$600 a month eating out. I want to limit myself to about $200-250 in groceries a month starting now.



Submitted June 29, 2017 at 04:46PM by TXscales http://ift.tt/2u4136i

Click to comment