Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello DIY,So I have this realization that I want to go to work for myself. Currently I've been working at a furniture store chain for about 17 years (38yo), and would like to branch out into furniture repair, with a little bit of making stuff on the side. I see the repair man that works for us, and the amount of money he is able to charge because he has an extremely broad knowledge of furniture. It seems something fun to get in to.My questions to you (because this community has an extremely large talent and knowledge base) is what kinds of tools would you recommend, and what sorts of skills would be worth pursuing that might not be typically thought of as useful?My ideas so far: air compressor, leather repair kit, epoxy, furniture paints/pens/sprays, ..... but I'd like to accumulate some of what you guys might have to offer! via /r/DIY http://ift.tt/2m6lFtl

Click to comment