Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hey there, I don't think this counts as a promotion, does it? Sorry in advanced if it is. I'd be happy to remove the post.

I live in Florida and have some gift cards for places that don't exist around me. I'm not 100% if they are still functional, but I'm happy to send the cards out to people in need.

I have:

1 $10 card to Safeway (Vons, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, etc.) CLAIMED

1 $25 card to Giant (Stop&Shop, Martin's, Peapod, etc.) CLAIMED

2 $25 cards to Giant Eagle (GetGo, Market District, etc.)

Bonus if you have some sort of offer in exchange. (Cute drawing, poem, resume help, etc.) But absolutely not required. I'm a college kid, frugal by necessity, so I know how things are.

Sorry, U.S. only unless you're paying for shipping!



February 28, 2017 at 07:53PM

Click to comment