Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I have the cash in the bank to buy any car I want in cash. (new cash so I am trying to be money smart)

My credit is not amazing due to parents that screwed my credit and I was young and stupid and didn't have reddit to help me when I needed it. I have fixed those problems but my credit is still garbage, around 680.

I am probably wrong in my line of thinking but that's why I'm here asking you smart people for advice.

Would it help my credit, be a good idea, to go out, find what I want (I am thinking Toyota/Subaru not Ferrari/Maserati) and go through with financing no matter the percentage, then just pay it off in 6 months to a year in big payment chunks?

Or do I get a price in writing and then just pay in cash...

EDIT- should I build a car on the site and buy from them?



Submitted October 11, 2024 at 11:03PM by anakmoon https://ift.tt/85xQVAN

Click to comment