Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Background: I am not a US citizen, nor do I hold a greencard or working permit/visa. And I am not present in the US as of now.

However, I founded a company based in Delaware and I wonder if it's possible to buy on treasurydirect.gov as a business entity.

Asking this as I found the definition of US person here on https://www.fincen.gov/who-united-states-person:

"United States Person. United States person means United States citizens (including minor children); United States residents; entities, including but not limited to, corporations, partnerships, or limited liability companies created or organized in the United States or under the laws of the United States; and trusts or estates formed under the laws of the United States."

US person is referred to by treasurydirect.gov as a requirement for buying.

As such, can I legally buy on treasurydirect.gov on behalf of my company?



Submitted October 09, 2024 at 02:44AM by shoorlyne https://ift.tt/iUwzSp2

Click to comment