Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

hi i’m 26 and I just got a job where I’m expected to make ~117K/ year. i’ve never made that kind of money and I’m afraid that I’m not gonna handle it properly. my goals are to be debt-free, build my dream house (or own a really nice house), and have an extensive retirement fund. I also want to travel and have nice things.

current situation: - 10K credit card debt - 215K student loan debt

  • car lease 250/month
  • car insurance 350/month
  • all other expenses (groceries, toiletries, entertainment, gas, etc.) ~800/month

  • 20% of my check goes to regular savings

  • 10% of my check goes into a high yield savings account

  • current savings $500

  • my job offers 401k with no match

  • 4% raise coming up in November



Submitted September 22, 2024 at 02:01AM by ashabi-2cents https://ift.tt/WErUC0p

Click to comment