Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Admittedly my taxes are pretty complicated, lots of K1’s and my income is never consistent. I also have a w2 job along with additional capital gains income. I pay taxes in multiple states and the fed, I know my taxes aren’t easy or straightforward. There’s more but I want to keep things vague. In 2024 I paid 40k to the wrong state at the advice of my cpa and am now getting that money refunded. I recently made another payment around 30k to the correct state. This seems like a pretty big mistake and I’ve lost confidence in my accountant at this point but I’m not sure how mad I should be. I want to bring my tax return to a different accounting firm to audit their work and obviously fire my current accountant but I guess my question is do things like this happen with complex taxes or is this a huge red flag that I need a new cpa asap?



Submitted September 23, 2024 at 11:10PM by Complete-philosophy- https://ift.tt/PdFk5Bt

Click to comment