Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I moved in with my mother in 2008 so she wouldn't lose her house. I took over the house payments. She passed away in 2019. I notified Shellpoint that she had passed and they said if you keep making the payments, there isn't a problem. Recently, They sent me a notice saying that the insurance didn't match the name on the mortgage and they would put their own insurance on it if I didn't fix it.

The insurance is now in my name as is the deed on the house. Twice I've sent them a copy of the death certificate, the Quitclaim deed and proof of my residence. I've also sent them proof of insurance in my name because its kind of illegal to put insurance in a dead person's name. Refinancing the house in my name is not possible because I have no credit. I pay cash when I can. the principle is down to $24g and I can swing a pay off.

Any ideas or feedback would be appreciated



Submitted September 11, 2024 at 07:44PM by ScottTheMonster https://ift.tt/Mqs2jBD

Click to comment