Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello,

As the the title says, but I’ll add more information.

I got a job earlier this year, around March. They told me it was a short contract but they signed a deal with the incoming company and my job would be safe. That was unfortunately not the case and the contract ended on July 31st. I was only covered from May-July so I didn’t qualify for the plan to continue insurance independently.

I got braces in May after my insurance started and they only paid one payment to the orthodontist office. They said the payment they made in May covered June and July but that doesn’t seem right. Is there a way to verify that information?

I’m not sure who to talk to at this point, but will probably call the dental insurance company on Monday?

Any help would be so appreciated!



Submitted September 07, 2024 at 10:35PM by going55ina54 https://ift.tt/iGQe1km

Click to comment