Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Genuinely how do I stop thinking about money?

Hello all, 22 m. I have a lot invested into the s and p through VTI and select companies that I believe in. Especially AMZN. I have worked my whole life, I have lived frugally, I have been fortunate to have the opportunities and privileges that have been given to me. But it is a mix of luck, being middle class and having a supportive family, and my saving ability and work ethic. Although I earned most of what I have ($108,000) I max my Roth every year, and the rest is in a taxable. I’m doing well for my age, but my trouble is I can’t stop thinking about it, that figure, and it’s gotten to the point where my investment total balance is a little abstract to me. It does feel like I’m on track to wealth, but I’m too caught up in the day to day fluctuations and checking it is almost an addiction. I want to have financial independence, and being too consumed with finances, no matter how much money one has, can never be considered financial independence.



Submitted September 27, 2024 at 01:17AM by Throwaway907472 https://ift.tt/2hSZxLi

Click to comment