Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I think mainly Peter Lynch was the one who among other great advice suggested that people should invest in companies whose products/services you or your family and friends use and love. According to his books Lynch often found investment ideas in everyday life. He encouraged investors to observe the products and services they use and consider investing in the companies behind them. That seemed like a great advice to me 20 years ago when I started investing and I haven’t regretted it since. Here are the companies I invested in following this advice and still hold:

Apple, Amazon, Disney, Google, Meta, Microsoft, Netflix, Nike, Uber, Mastercard, Nintendo

Now I’m thinking about Reddit lol. However, I’m not very excited about the prospects of it becoming profitable. Maybe a small position just to watch and see what happens in the future?

However, would be really interesting to know if some of you have practiced this advice as well and how has this advice served you in the past and which companies have you invested in? Thanks!



Submitted September 30, 2024 at 01:59AM by Upbeat_Sun_7904 https://ift.tt/lUSHd9p

Click to comment