Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I have roughly $250 to invest weekly into stocks (I know its not much, but I max out my Roth IRA and my 401k, so this is the beat I can do currently).

Currently, the way I have it tiered out is in levels, where my ETF get a majority, and then my higher weighted individual companies get less and my lesser weighted companies get more.

Here is how I have it laid out currently, DCAing each week on Fridays:

  • VTI gets $200
  • MSFT gets $3
  • V, AAPL and DIS each get $4
  • AMZN, GOOG, SQ, TSLA and AMD each get $5
  • DKNG, WMT and JPM each get $6
  • JNJ gets $7

Should I be tiering it out differently?

Maybe my less risky and slower growth picks (like JNJ, JPM, AAPL) get less money weekly, and the more risky, higher growth stocks (like SQ and TSLA) get more?

Any help/feedback would be appreciated!



Submitted September 28, 2020 at 07:17PM by MajinJuuu https://ift.tt/2Gb0F0L

Click to comment