Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Citi had been harassing me about $10,000+ in debt on a credit card I never opened. I filed disputes with them to prove (a) the original signed contract; (b) all monthly statements; and (c) final balance. I filed these disputes to them as well as all three credit bureaus. Granted, this took about 6 months to get this resolution from Citi. They don't have the proof and are dropping the matter.
Their letter to me stated "they believe the debt is valid, but are unable to provide certain documentation on the account. As a result we are not longer seeking this balance and have ceased collection activities on your CITI MASTERCARD account. Additionally, we have sent a request to the credit bureau reporting agencies to remove the trade line as a courtesy."
Am I out of the woods?



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 12:16AM by mrbottomtooth https://ift.tt/335z5ui

Click to comment