Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I just added up all my debt and it is pretty much as bad as a thought. A little over $16k in medical bills, court cases, credit card, rehab, and car repairs. Very uneducated about personal finances and I don't really understand how deep I've really dug myself. I am considering filing for bankruptcy but I only barely understand what that means. My ultimate question is $16k in debt an amount that a 23 year old should be considering bankruptcy?

Not sure if it is relevant but I live near Denver making just above minimum wage ($13) but fortunately I am staying back with my parents for the foreseeable future and have next to no bills coming in currently.

I am most likely looking at hiring a debt consultant but wanted to throw this up here for any opinions. I really appreciate any insight. Thanks.



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 08:45PM by singlemotherz https://ift.tt/2ECvXwM

Click to comment